According to a new report by Reports and Data, the global Ovulation Testing Kits Market is forecast to reach USD 665.7 Million by 2027. Ovulation testing kits help determine the timing of ovulation and optimum fertility. There has been a dramatic rise in the number of women who have their babies at age 35 and over in the past four decades. This progression started in the mid-1970s in the U.S. and has proceeded to grow slowly over time. Fifteen percent of birth-giving people today are 35 and older, up from 11% in 2002 and 8% in 1990. With the increasing trends of late pregnancies across different parts of the world, the adoption of ovulation test kits is anticipated to grow significantly
The new entrance into the existing field is another major factor driving the interest of field players to develop future revenue. For instance, Proov Israel based software company received FDA approval for its at-home ovulation testing kit. The test kit determines progesterone metabolite PdG in urine, which is linked to a woman's ovulation cycle. Nearly 10% of American women have difficulty in conceiving, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. According to the World Fertility Patterns statistics, Mexico's birth rates are about two kids per mother, well below the levels expected to support current Mexico's population. Brazil's birth rate is also lower, at 1.75, close to that of 1.77 for Colombia. Costa Rica is even smaller, down from 1.66. These declining fertility rates can be threatening for women and parents planning to conceive. Thus, more couples are approaching an artificial pregnancy method.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3172
Further key findings from the report suggest
- North America dominated the ovulation testing at home with a revenue of USD 109.0 million in 2019. In North America, the home care ovulation urine segment accounted for 49.7 million market revenue in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at CAGR rate of 5.0% by 2027. Due to the increasing prevalence of ovary disorders, rising infertility rate and advanced maternity age the market is expected to dominate the region
- The segment of digital ovulation test at home product type is growing with a significant CAGR rate of 7.8%. The product provide clear and precise results on testing. Adoption of advanced technology is another factor resulting emerging market demand of digital ovulation test
- Ovulation urine test is dominated the sector with market revenue of USD 132.3 million in 2019. Entrance of startup in the market with developing efficient ovulation urine test solutions is one of the major factor driving the market growth
- The continuous growth in infertility is expected to create future opportunity revenue packets of the field.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Ovulation Testing Kits Market
The globla Ovulation Testing Kits market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Ovulation Testing Kits market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Histoplasmosis Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/histoplasmosis-treatment-market-trends-revenue-key-players-growth-share-and-forecast-till-2028/
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3172
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Ovulation Testing Kits Market Segmentation:
Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ovulation Urine Test
- Test Strips
- Digital Ovulation Tests
- Saliva Ovulation Test
- Ferning’ Test Measuring Gadget
- Ferning’ Test Consumable
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Drug Stores
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Homecare Settings
- Fertility Clinics
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Ovulation Testing Kits report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3172
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370