The global Endometrial Ablation market is forecast to reach USD 1,617.2 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Endometrial resection is a medical procedure which involves the removal of a woman’s lining of the uterus, i.e., endometrium, with an electrosurgical wire loop to prevent excessive bleeding during menstruation. In most cases, this procedure significantly reduces or stops blood flow.
This procedure is recommended when the uterine bleeding is no longer controlled by any other means or medications. This procedure is strictly not suitable for women who are suffering from disorders such as infections of the uterus, endometrial hyperplasia, pregnancy, and cancer of the uterus. The increase in gynecological disorders such as endometriosis and uterine myomas have resulted in patients opting for various surgical and diagnostic treatment. Rapid technological advances in the medical devices sector have led to the development and adoption of Endometrial Ablation as treatment care.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2485
The pharma and healthcare industry is expected to observe significant growth over the coming years attributed to the increasing incidence of chronic diseases across the globe, growing geriatric patient pool, availability of advanced and minimally invasive surgical and diagnostics procedures, favorable reimbursement scenario, and presence of a robust product pipeline of drugs and therapeutics. In addition, the growing integration of IoT, ML, and AI in medical procedures and equipment along with rapid progress in drug design and development. A combination of innovation and technology has brought about massive changes in the healthcare industry and the rapid adoption of telemedicine, remote consultation, and e-prescription has significantly contributed to the revenue growth of the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Resectoscopic techniques are performed under hysteroscopic visualization, using resectoscopic instruments to resect the endometrium. These techniques are also referred to as standard or first-generation ablation. Non-resectoscopic endometrial ablation also referred to as second-generation ablation, is performed with a device that is inserted into the uterine cavity and delivers energy to destroy the uterine lining uniformly.
- Cryotherapy ablation/resection is a minimally invasive procedure that involves using cold temperatures to freeze and destroy the lining of the womb. Studies said that this is one of the most common procedures used to destroy the endometrium, although different procedures use different ways of doing it.
- Ambulatory surgery centers are same-daysurgery They are health care facilities where those surgical procedures are performed which do not require an overnight hospital stay. Such surgery is generally less complicated than that requiring hospitalization. Rise in minimally invasive surgery in endometrium resection has increased the trend of it, in the ambulatory surgery centers.
- APAC provides lucrative opportunities for the market players operating in the Endometrial Ablation market due to the increase in demand for minimally invasive procedures, and developments in healthcare infrastructure, and high population base, will drive the demand for endometrial resection techniques. A rise in awareness regarding menstrual complications and increase in healthcare expenditures in Asia Pacific makes this region to exhibit a substantially fast growth.
Reports and Data utilizes a unique approach to research to offer a comprehensive overview of the global Endometrial Ablation Market to offer insights into investment opportunities for stakeholders, investors, clients, and businesses to make informed decisions. The report includes SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis to offer a better understanding of the market scenario.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2485
Asia Pacific is expected to lead the market growth over the coming years owing to rapid advancements in the healthcare sector in APAC countries such as India, China, and Japan. North America is anticipated to register the highest market growth over the forecast period attributed to the increasing availability of robust healthcare and clinical settings, legalization of medical marijuana, favorable reimbursement scenario, presence of key market players, and rapid technological advancements in the region.
The growing popularity of over-the-counter medications driving market growth
Growing incidence of acute and chronic diseases and lesser access to advanced medical facilities owing to low disposable income levels are driving the demand for over-the-counter medications. Availability of generic and low-cost alternatives to medical therapies are some other factors playing a major role in driving demand for over-the-counter medications.
Restriction on product launches and R&D activities to hamper the market growth
The imposition of strict government regulations and shortage of funds has put a halt on product launches and R&D activities and is expected to restrain market growth over the forecast period. In addition, the launch of expensive drugs and therapies and increasing regulations regarding safety and approvals are also hampering the market growth.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain a robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic Plc., Ethicon US, Minerva Surgical, Cooper Surgical, RF Medical, MedGyn Inc., Biosense Webster Inc., Erbe Inc., and Hansen Medical Inc. among others.
Endometrial Ablation Market Segmentation:
Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Remote temperature probe
- Ablation catheter
- Radiofrequency electrodes
- Ablation surgical antennas
- Radiofrequency ablation catheter
- Laser ablation catheter
Resection Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Radiofrequency electrosurgery ablation
- Microwave energy ablation
- Cryotherapy ablation
- Thermal balloon ablation
- Circulated hot fluid ablation
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the revenue growth rate of the global Endometrial Ablation market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Endometrial Ablation Market?
- What are the key challenges impacting the global Endometrial Ablation market growth?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Request customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2485
Thank you for reading our report. For more details please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet all the needs of clients. The report also offers a comprehensive regional analysis and specific countries can be included in the report according to the requirements.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Morquio Syndrome Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/increased-prevalence-of-morquio-syndrome-is-anticipated-to-drive-morquio-syndrome-treatment-market-growth-by-2030-says-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos